Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm New Here

Hello, all. I just found this site for a friend, when another friend said that she posts here too! I realized how much I need a place that is specialized (we all belong to a women's support group elsewhere online) as I've been struggling a good bit with my abuse/assault stuff. So here I am! No real details here of course, since this is public, but I was abused/assaulted sexually from 11 (earliest I can remember) until 30, off an on. I'll leave the rest for a more private area. I want to become accustomted to the style and feel here before I just drop a load of info unpon ya'll!

Glad this site is here. Thank you.

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to AS, Maude.

If you'd like, get to know some of the Adult Survivors by clicking the link below.

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...c=54369&hl=

Hi HaroldsMaude,

Welcome to Aftersilence. My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

I'm glad you found this place, and I'm glad you like it! I'm sorry for the reasons you had to come here; I look forward to seeing you around the boards!

Mandy