Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

haribo

Hi

not sure where to start? or what to say? I'm hurting, angry, sad, lost, frustrated, hollow it goes on and on. most days I try to convince myself it wasn't what it was, and i should of known better. I trusted him! he was an ex boyfriend! he knew i'd been in an emotional and at times violent relationship perviously! I was low and drunk.

I think one of the hardest things is how it effected my family and closest friends, its like they look at me differently now, no one knows what to say or do, so nothing is said or done.

so where do i go from here? what do i do with the overflow of emotions?

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find answers to your questions here

best wishes

karen

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to AS. :)

Hello and Welcome to After the Silence. You will find lots of support and encouragement here at AS.. The people here are kind and understanding and sensitive to your needs, they have always been great to me. Feel free to discuss anything you want to here, we are all good listeners too. I hope you find peace here.

Sincerely,

Roxy :aswelcomesu::friends2::butterfly::pray::rasta::kitty::wave::bighug:

Hi Haribo,

My name is Mandy and I'm apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

I want you to know it wasn't your fault. Don't blame yourself. I know that is easier said then done. You'll find support here and people with similar experiences. I feel the same way with my parents...sometimes they say things that hurt because they don't realize it.

Welcome to AS! I hope you can find the answers to your questions, the emotions that you feel now are very normal, and I hope that coming here and talking will help them to subside!

Take care

xxx