New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

VaLady

Hello,

I am new to AS and hoping to find a way to heal here. For me it has been almost seven years, yet I am still not over what happened. All this time I have been just sweeping everything under the rug so to speak but not really dealing with it. I have just gotten to the point where I can approach the issue at all. I am very hopeful and looking foreward to exploring this site.

VaLady

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi Valady,

Welcome to AS. My name is Mandy and I apart of the Newbie Support Team. If you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a message. It's hard to deal with our pasts, but very worthwhile. I do look forward to seeing you around the boards and supporting your healing process.

Mandy

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Valady welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad