Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another Newbie :)

I found this site and thought it may help. I'm Nicollette, a 40 year old married mom who survived years of abuse as a child. After nearly losing my husband last year I made the decision to try and heal myself to make live better for my husband, children and of course myself. I found a great counsellor and have been in therapy for 6 months. While my husband is trying to understand he is supportive. I recently told my best friend about my past and she has been my rock, I'm very fortunate. I've come a long way but still have lots to go so I hope to be around and contribute some :)

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to AS. :)

Get to know some of the Adult Survivors by clicking the link below. :flowers:

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...c=54369&hl=

Hi Nicollette,

My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support here at Aftersilence.

I am a childhood sexual abuse survivor too. I'm glad you have a therapist and started your journey towards healing. It can be a long process but very rewarding in the end:)

I wish you luck, and support you in this journey :flowers:

Mandy

Hello. Welcome to AS! :flowers:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Hsmumx2 welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad