Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi New And Scared

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this sit eto be helpful. Please don't be we are all here for similar reasons and we are here to help when we can.

Found

hey :) welcome... im glad you've had the courrage to come to a forum like this :) im just new too... everyone is really friendly and supportive, and like found said - we are all here for similar reasons so dont worry about sharing your story, asking for support / advice etc :) you might find it helpful to spend some time looking through things that people havr posted in all of the different boards... i have read so many things that i can relate to and there are also so many tips etc for coping with different things... its a really useful place :)

xx

Welcome to AS

im here if you ever need to talk, every one here at AS is not alone. we are here anytime u need to talk

tc xo

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi Tash,

Welcome to Aftersilence. I'm worried that you are still being hurt. I just wanted to mention about erasing all tracks that lead to saying you've been on this site every time you leave your computer. I don't want you to get hurt because of it.

I'm sorry for what you are going through. Is there someone you can reach out to? I'm glad you are reaching out here and I hope you do find support here. We're here for you whenever you need us.

By coming here you have shown courage, and that's admirable.

And my job is to make you feel at home, so if you have any questions about the site or just need a listening ear please feel free to send me a message.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Tash welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad