Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Confused

hey huni :) i'm new too and i experienced the same as you at the age of 15 too... im 21 now (22 soon). I hope you find this place useful and supportive, ive only been registered a couple of days but everyone seems really friendly and supportive :)

please know that what happened was not your fault (i was told this repeatedly for a long time before i even considered that it might be true, so dont worry if you cant think like that just now)

if you want to chat u can pm me :)

hope youre well xx

Welcome to AS. :)

HI there. Welcome to AS. I am so sorry about all the confusion we all are facing. I am hoping that this site brings you lots of support.

Found

Hi Lizzie,

My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support here at as. If you have any questions or need a listening ear please feel free to send me a message.

I'm sorry for what you have gone through, but please believe me sometimes we are led to believe it's our fault when it isn't. It took me a long time to somewhat come to term with this.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards, and I hope you find the support you need.

Mandy

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi lostlizzie welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad