Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Welcome to AS. :)

Welcome to AS. :)

Thanks for the links..........I have so much hurt & bittereness inside of me & will never have closure...I just need to find a way to get on with my life for good...& no more heartache & remembering all the horrible things that happened as I grew up. It truly has been a struggle & it seems to have stolen so much of my happiness & my life......because I let it. But it is not easy getting rid of most of your life, when that is all you really remember. Any help will be truly appreciated..........

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi, and welcome to AS.

My name is Sara and I'm a member of the Newbie Support Team here at AfterSilence, which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

You're in the right place to vent - and there are so many people here who will listen and understand. I'm sorry you've had to struggle so much, and I hope this place helps you.

Take care,

Sara x

Hi, and welcome to AS.

My name is Sara and I'm a member of the Newbie Support Team here at AfterSilence, which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

You're in the right place to vent - and there are so many people here who will listen and understand. I'm sorry you've had to struggle so much, and I hope this place helps you.

Take care,

Sara x

Thank you Sara,

Yes I am trying to vent & find a way to finally heal for once in my life for good. I need to get on with my life & I have tried many times & obviously failed. I try to do it on my own.........which is probably my mistake. I love the quotes members post. I found this poem I have on my dresser that is sooo Me.....But I am still healing after many yrs.....And it would be nice after so many yrs of hurt & pain & bitterness to know I can tackle this & live the rest of my life in peace & laugh & be happy.....does that make since? I really have not talked in depth about all the ugly details for many yrs as a child...........it is so painful. But it would be nice to start somewhere..........with others that have beent there.

Guest SaraElizabeth

I hope the support of others here who understand what you struggle with helps you. I struggled on my own as well, and joining this site made a big difference. That does make alot of sense. Don't feel pressured to talk about it - just do it in your own time. You won't be judged, and you will be supported when you do.

I hope the support of others here who understand what you struggle with helps you. I struggled on my own as well, and joining this site made a big difference. That does make alot of sense. Don't feel pressured to talk about it - just do it in your own time. You won't be judged, and you will be supported when you do.

Sara Thank you......................There is so much & so many yrs.....where do I start? Tahnks for your support.