Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

My Avatar Wont Change?

I changed my avatar and when I go to where I'm supposed to upload a picture it shows that that is the one I changed it to but on the board and my profile its the old picture???

I dont understand

Lol well its annoying! Ugh. My avatar is supposed to be the ultrasound picture and sometimes it is and then sometimes its me...

It was me before this post and now its the ultrasound...maybe it'll go back and forth with every post lol I just dont understand!!!! I even deleted my avatar and then uploaded a completely different picture and it shows the old picture. Whhaaattt???

Edited by LisaAnn

It could also be that you need to refresh the page of certain posts - for example sometimes your reply to a post won't show up until you refresh - perhaps that is the problem too? Unfortunately I am very techy challenged

karen

There's usually a delay of about two or three days before the new pic shows up, when you change it. In the meantime your old pic becomes all distorted and weird looking. Forum gremlins! :P

Yes it does lol. My picture was like all stretched out and strange looking lol

Karen so am I lol

Edited by LisaAnn

Its like every fourth post it changes back and forth

Thank you Lindy! Lol. I don't know why I couldn't have just thought of that :)

Lisa