BeautyBehindPain

Newbie! (new To This So Please Bare W/me)

Well I am new to this whole Online Message Board, I am here to meet others who have been in my shoes (r***) I have tried to talk about this before but its so hard. Well I am on here tonight to say Hi and learn how to use this Board in smiling again and not crying inside.

Hope to meet some new people

:thanks:

(((((BeautyBehindPain))))))

I just wanted to welcome you to After Silence sweetheart and let you know that we are here for you and you are not alone, not anymore atleast.

Welcome!

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

Guest hurtingforever

Welcome to After Silence.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Lindsay

:) I would say welcome to AS but i'm not really in a position to do that being a newbie here myself. As you can see there is a lovely bunch of people around here. Hope you get to grips with the message board.

Take care

With Love from Purple

Hi hun,

Welcome to AS! :hug: I understand how hard it is to talk about... Ive never spoken about the details of what happened. Just take your time, have a look round and post when you're comfy! :)

:hug:

Diana x

welcome to AS :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

:hug: Hi and welcome to after silence. This too was my first online message board and I don't know how I coped without it for so long...everyone here is amazing and I'm sure you'll get the support you need. Just take your time and post when you feel ready. Look forward to getting to know you.

:hug::hug: Luv Jess xx

Hi sweetie

Welcome to AS. I hope you find it as welcoming as I did when I first came here.

:hug:

Christy

Welcome to AS. This was the first place I came after my r*pe. Everyone here is so great, they made it so easy for me to finally get everything out.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.

:hug::hug::hug:

~*Tori*~

Guest queenie

Welcomes!!!! BTW/ I love your name!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Jenn

I appreciate all the welcomes, I am just nervous about posting my story on here as bad as I want to talk about it Im still very scared first time was when i was when i was 18 and again 3 years ago and im hurting so bad ... where do I start

:tear:

((((BeautyBehindPain))))

Welcome to AS and know that this is a good place to share, vent and find friends. I am new here as well (almost a month now) and this is the first message board I have ever been to and I too was R***. My R**** happened almost 4 years ago coming this June.

Where do you begin? Where you feel comfortable...at least that is what I am learning here from everyone else. Go at your own pace and use the message boards to vent and purge and find hope. I use the message boards to let myself know that I am not alone and that yes, this is sooooo hard to do by myself.

There are lots of good people here and feel free to be yourself. :)

If you ever need anything, feel free to PM me anytime.

Take care,

Jess