Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey Everyone...

Hey. My name is Lily. I'm 15 and live with my grandparents and little sister, Kathy. I'm kind of iffy on this whole site. Part of me doesn't think I'm ready to share everything, but I'll force myself to if needed. I am really hoping to meet other teens who can relate to what I went through or other teens who have grown up normal lives and can just chat with me. I'd love to help anyone who needs it, so if you ever want to rant, yell, scream, cry, talk, etc, feel free to send me a message. I have no judgement in my body except for myself, but it is impossible for me to judge others, so I'm a pretty good listener. Talking is another matter, I'm not huge on the sharing of feelings or emotions that I have. Anyways, send me a message, I'd love to chat with anyone, no matter what your story is....

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Thanks...=)

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi there,

I am glad you found this site, and it has helped me, and I am sure it will you. I know there are teens on here and I hope you can connect with them

Thanks and welcome

Whitedove

Hi there.Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. Take your time. You will be suprised at how much support you will find here.

Found

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Lily and welcome to AS :flowers:

My name is Sara and I'm a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then please feel free to send me a message.

It's ok - take your time. Share what you feel comfortable with, and in time hopefully you'll be comfortable enough to share it all. But there's no pressure, and don't put pressure on yourself to do it.

I'm sure you've found it by now, but in case you havent here's a link to the Teens and Young Adults Forum :)

Same - if you ever feel like you need to talk, my PM box is always open. Even if you just want a normal lighthearted conversation.

Take care!

Sara x