New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New! :)

dani7951

Hi. I'm Danielle. I'm 14 and a three time survivor of rape. I have PTSD and am two months pregnant from my second rape. I am trying very hard to get over all three rapes, but it is slow going. I want to get back to my normal life, back to my friends who I haven't talked to in months, back to my family who is worried to death about me, back to my schoolwork that I haven't done in months, and back to cheerleading which was my one true love before this happened. I'm hoping to do all of this and be a happier person. But I hope to talk to all of you soon and I wish you all the best of luck!

Oh Danielle, you have been through so much for one so young. It takes time....and I can't tell you how long either...to heal and to be able to continue with your normal daily life. You can't hurry this process. I hope you are working with a therapist. I know about wanting to push all of the past aside and return to a normal life but this will come in time.

All of us at AS can listen and give you support on your journey to healing. I want to wish you luck and let you know that I will be here to give you a hug if needed :comfort: Stay strong and I hope to see you posting again soon.

Katherine :luck:

Welcome to AS. :)

Hi dani,

first of I am amazed by you. Your strength in coming here astounds me. To be so young and been through so much hurts my heart. I hope you have good support in your life. And I wish only good things for you and your innocent baby. I am here anytime you need to talk, just PM me.

Remember you arent alone, AS is always here for you to talk with.

Cols :flowers:

HI there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Danielle and welcome to AS :flowers:

My name is Sara and I'm a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message, and I'll do my best to help you out.

You sound really strong for someone so young. Im sorry for what you've been through, and hope you find support here. It is slow going, but you can get there.

Take good care!

Sara x