Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Kim

Well I've been lurking on the forum for a couple of weeks now and I am finally ready to introduce myself. I am Kim. I am an incest survivor. I have a wonderful supportive husband and two amazing little boys.

I have only recently discovered that there are lots of other people in the world with whom I share similar experiences and feelings. It is as though a huge weight of shame and secrecy has been lifted from my life.

I will post my story soon. I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you. For so long I have needed a place where I can be the real Kim without having to hide my past for fear of people thinking I'm wierd. :)

Hi Kim!

Welcome to after silence, i hope you find this site as useful as i do, you've found a place you can be yourself and share your feelings without being judged. :hug:

Love CJ :wub:

Hi Kim,

I'm so glad that you have decided to join us! I hope that we can help you to lift more burdens :hug:

:throb: Meg

((((kim))))

welcome to the boards :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

:hug: Welcome to after silence Kim, this is a wonderful place and I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me. Look forward to getting to know you Luv Jess :hug: