Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi All!

Delia

I'm a new member, 21 years old, dealing with all kinds of issues, most of which (unfortunately) I've learned to deal with myself. I was sexually abused by a family friend for years beginning when I was very young (5 or 6).

I found this site through dancinginthedarkness.com (an amazing site, especially for bringing me here). I found the two sites months ago, but just joined now. I'm graduating from college in May. I'm ready to be done with all my issues. I'm ready to face it all head-on. I am an incredibly strong woman, and I know with this site and the help of people who share my experiences here, I will become even stronger. Healthier. Happier.

Thank you in advance for your support. :)

-Delia

Hi Delia

Welcome to AS :wave:

I'm sorry for what has brought you here, but glad you found us :) Its good to hear you are graduating in May.. well done :clap: not an easy achievement while trying to deal with all the stuff that comes up. I hope that you get the help that you need and deserve from this site. Are you in T (therapy)? because that can help alot!

Just to let you know aswell, that I am a member of the newbie support team, and if there is anything that I can help you with, Let me know, just pm me :)

Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Hugs and support

Cathy:hug:

Hi there. welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Delia welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I hope that you will find AS to be a great comfort along your healing journey. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS. :)