Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Here Goes Something!

lynsprstr

Hello everyone,

I joined AS a few days ago and have been neglecting introducing myself. I guess the buck stops here.

My name is Simone and I think I have finally found a community where I will feel welcome and comfortable. Over the last few days I have navigated my way through the boards trying to get a sense of what this place is all about. Glad I did because what wonderful, caring, brave people you all are. I look forward to sharing, learning and healing with you.

Cheers

welcome simone and I hope you'll stay and make lots of friends. we come from all ages and backgrounds, and we are all here for you

gloworm :hug:

Welcome Simone,

This site has been so great for getting support and gaining courage from what others have been through and how they are coping. I feel human and normal because I can see others are just like me. My name is Carrie and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Simone

Welcome to AS

I think that for some people it is better to have a look around for a while before they post something, because it helps them feel more settled in, and makes it easier to post :) I think it is important to do what everworkse for you :)

Hust to let you know that I am part of the newbie support team here at AS and if there is anything that I can do to help, send me a pm and let me know :)

Look forward to seeing you around the board

Hugs and support

Cathy

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Simone welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. AS is a great place to find a lot of caring and understanding. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS. :)

Thank you everyone for the welcome. It is reassuring to know that I am not alone. I am finding so many common threads in our experiences, things that I thought were so strange, turn out to be common reactions. Thanks again everyone.

Simone