lookn4peace

Hello everyone.

I just registered for this forum. I am a grad student. I was raped by a classmate 16 months ago.

I still have classes with my perpetrator. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and suffer from anxiety, flashbacks, and insomnia.

I am just hurting so much from this and am trying to heal.

Looking forward to get to know you all.

:flowers::shrug: WELCOME TO AS!!

You have found a wonderful, warm and caring environment to help you heal. Lots of loving caring friends too!

Katherine :luck:

HI there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. I am so sorry that all those bad things happened to you. Please know that you are not alone.

Found

Hi, I'm Finiece, Welcome to After Silence.

I hope you enjoy this place, its really great, and I hope things get better for you.

PM me anytime if you need to talk or email me.

:flowers:

Hi lookn4peace,

Welcome to After Silence. I am so sorry to hear what you have gone through, and the reason you had to register here. I hope you can lean on us for support, espeically at this time of the year with all the stress from school, and seeing him.

It's not easy, and I hope things get better for you.

Mandy

hi again, hope you find your way around here alright, I put some tips on your other post . hope to talk to you soon. :hug::hug::wub::hug::hug:

Thank you everyone.

I wish none of us needed to be here; but since we do, I am grateful for this site.

I am earning my doctorate in clinical psychology. I am in my last year of classes and have my pre-doctoral internship next year. This term is almost up so I really hope that he will not be in my classes next term, but so far her has been every single semester!!

I appreciate your support!

Sincerely,

Christina

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Christina welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. AS is a great place to find a lot of caring and understanding. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS. :)