Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello everyone.

I just registered for this forum. I am a grad student. I was raped by a classmate 16 months ago.

I still have classes with my perpetrator. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and suffer from anxiety, flashbacks, and insomnia.

I am just hurting so much from this and am trying to heal.

Looking forward to get to know you all.

HI there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful. I am so sorry that all those bad things happened to you. Please know that you are not alone.

Found

Hi, I'm Finiece, Welcome to After Silence.

I hope you enjoy this place, its really great, and I hope things get better for you.

PM me anytime if you need to talk or email me.

:flowers:

Hi lookn4peace,

Welcome to After Silence. I am so sorry to hear what you have gone through, and the reason you had to register here. I hope you can lean on us for support, espeically at this time of the year with all the stress from school, and seeing him.

It's not easy, and I hope things get better for you.

Mandy

Thank you everyone.

I wish none of us needed to be here; but since we do, I am grateful for this site.

I am earning my doctorate in clinical psychology. I am in my last year of classes and have my pre-doctoral internship next year. This term is almost up so I really hope that he will not be in my classes next term, but so far her has been every single semester!!

I appreciate your support!

Sincerely,

Christina

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Christina welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. AS is a great place to find a lot of caring and understanding. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS. :)