Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

Hey all, I'm Star. I'm new here, and super nervous about being here/talking about everything. I have one friend who I have spoken with about everything, and she has been awesome in helping, but I feel like I'm such a burden to her. I'm terrible at opening up and talking to people, mainly because because I'm always afraid that someone will think I'm lying about it, or that I'm an idiot, or anything else.

So yeah, I don't know what else to say. I aplogize if that wasn't enough, or too much, or whatever. ugh I'm so nervous about being here!

Edited by starxbright
Hey all, my name is Amiee. I'm new here, and super nervous about being here/talking about everything. I have one friend who I have spoken with about everything, and she has been awesome in helping, but I feel like I'm such a burden to her. I'm terrible at opening up and talking to people, mainly because because I'm always afraid that someone will think I'm lying about it, or that I'm an idiot, or anything else.

So yeah, I don't know what else to say. I aplogize if that wasn't enough, or too much, or whatever. ugh I'm so nervous about being here!

Hi. I'm new here as well, and I identify with a lot of what you're saying. Maybe we aren't crazy! :lol::lol:

I wish you well.

:flowers:

Hi and welcome tp AS - I have been here ages and still feel nervous somethimes! But everyone is very nice

take care

karen

Hi Amiee

Welcome to AS :wave:

I am glad you found us, but am sorry for what has brought you here. I can deffinitly understand you nervousness, but don't worry it does get easier I promice! I am the same about opening up, for the same reason as you, and other reasons too. I think it is a lot easier here though, because it is so non judgemental and understanding :)

Just to let you know that I am part of the newbie support team here at AS, and if you have any problems or questions, I will be happy to help, just PM me :)

Look forward to seeing you around the board :flowers:

Hugs and support

Cathy

Hey! :wave: Welcome to AS! :aswelcomesu:

I know exactly how you feel! I was the same when I joined. - Just remember that we are all here to support each other and heal. :flowers:

Take care,

-Ond.

Welcome to AS. Just remember the people who don't believe are the ones who don't matter.

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to AS. :)