Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Selina

Hi, it's hard for me to do this, but after reading many of your posts, I wanted to say hello and try to join the community. It seems like you all have a great place here, and I hope I can contribute.

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Selina!

You're very welcome to join our community - Im glad you've found us. My name is Sara and Im a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

I hope you find all the care and support you need and deserve here!

Take good care,

Sara x

Hi there welcome to AS. Jump right on in when you are ready. Yes it is a good place here. We hope you find this site helpful. It is hard at first, but it will become easier. Look around the boards, you will soon know and realize you are not alone.

Found

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Take good care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

:hi

glad you decided to join us. there are plenty of people here that can understand what you have been through. lots of hugs if thats all right

:hug::hug::hug::wub::hug::hug:

Selina,

I'm so glad you decided to join this community. I haven't been very active here for a while, but I know that in the times when I've needed support, this community has been ready and willing to lend it to me.

It's full of wonderful, amazing, strong and courageous people and I have no doubts that in joining you've added yourself to that list as well. It takes a lot of courage to join, but it can be such a positive and healing step. I hope you find all of the things you're looking for in your time here, and I hope AS can be an asset to you in your healing journey.

In peace and friendship,

-Jules

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to AS. :)