Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi! *waving*

LLB,

The site takes a little getting used to but I'm sure you'll catch on to it quick enough....especially since you already figured out the "smileys"

Take care,

mccona

LLB,

The site takes a little getting used to but I'm sure you'll catch on to it quick enough....especially since you already figured out the "smileys"

Take care,

mccona

Thank you! I am used to message boards, but different sites do different things and methinks I'm a little slower than most at ANYthing technical.

Welcome to AS hun. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi! *waves back*

My name is Sara and Im a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

There are loads of smileys! I like them :)

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards, take good care,

Sara x

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Take good care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

hey , did you figure out how to use the smileys :shrug: if not jus tlook to your left and click on the one you like with your mouse.

Welcome to AS, LLB!

I'm glad you took the courageous step in joining this wonderful community, and I hope you find everything you're looking for in your time here - including the usage of the wonderful, silly, healing and heart-warming smilies :)

Peace,

-Jules

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to AS. :)