Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New But Old

tweety

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am not so new here, i missed u all so much...

I am in "tears" now, if i can call this state tears, cause i really cant cry i wasn't online for a long time, i had health problems, went to hospital again, my liver is very bad, my home situation is worse now, i gave a lot of exams, that's the only good thing this months ago...

but memories, fears, thoughts became my reality...

i cant cope with my past, with all that pain, i feel so alone, so sad, so powerless, invisible...

i so wish to disappear but i cant, show must go on :cry:

i need u guys, i don't know what to do, how to live...

so terrified, so sad, so alone, i cant breathe anymore...

need ur support plizzz

:luck:

Oh Tweety! You sound like you're in so much pain! I'm sorry you're feeling this way, sounds like you have alot on your plate. I'm new to the forums, but I wanted to send you a couple of cyber hugs if ok. My inbox is always open if you need someone to talk to :):flowers:

Hi Tweety welcome back :flowers:

I am sorry that you are struggling so much right now, I hope things get better very soon.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome back. We are here for you hun.

Found

Could I just say that I LOVE your username. my daughter loves tweet too, she has a big tweet pillow and 2 little tweety stuffies. She loves them like they are going out of style.

Blessings,

Found

:needahug::thanks::sadang::blush:

thank u all!!!!

i am so bad, i know that :(

this period is so difficult, so stressful that is why i have so many flashbacks and thoughts...

i know but it is hard to cope, i am all by myself in rl

Thank u all u mean so much to me :hug::blush:

Lost and found, thank u :)

u made me smile!

so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anytime sweetie. And remember you are not alone. I know how you feel. The struggles and all that surrounds it.

Safe hugs, if ok,

Found

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

• 3 weeks later...

WB Tweety :)