Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie Alert!

Hey everyone,

It's nice to meet you. I'm not brand new to the site, but since I just started being active on it instead of chewing my nails and thinking "Do I dare read, let alone post??", and I've never properly said hi... it feels overdue.

If I may, I would like to offer you a hug. And a very warm hello.

~Monica

Hey everyone,

It's nice to meet you. I'm not brand new to the site, but since I just started being active on it instead of chewing my nails and thinking "Do I dare read, let alone post??", and I've never properly said hi... it feels overdue.

If I may, I would like to offer you a hug. And a very warm hello.

~Monica

Hello Monica, nice of you to join us.

:hug::hi:

Hi all,Im new to the site!!!..its a bit daunting but im sure you will all welcome me :wink: ?!I hope you will be patient as i get to learn the ropes?anyway,just a short message to say hi and tell you all that im thinking of each and every one of you :P ! im sending you all a big hug!

kind wishes,

beepa

Hi Monica. Hi beepa. Welcome to the site. I hope it helps you out. If you guys need anything don't be afraid to ask. Just PM me. :bighug:

:supportu::notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hi Shywriter,thankyou for the welcome! :up:

I love your poem!:)It describes,i think, so much of what survivors go through!.....i would love to read some more of your poems....:)anyway,thanks again and its good to know you are here :)

Kind wishes,

beepa

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hey Monica! We've already spoken - but just to let you know, if you have any questions then I'm here! :)

And beepa - welcome to the site! And like I said before, if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out.

HI Monica, Hi Beepa,

Welcome to AS. Take your time getting to know things around here and sharing. Time is your own gift. We are here for you.

Hugs,

Found

• 1 month later...

Welcome to AS. :)