justme73

New To Board

Hello! (okay, I feel like a kid in class again when the teacher makes everyone stand up and say their name :P) I am new here. I'm a 36 yo mom of 2 boys ages 8 and 10. I truly wish the need for a board such as this never existed, but since it does and we are all here for that reason, I do look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you. I did post a bit of my story in the story section, parts of it very briefly, yet at the same time giving details that I've never given before. Ending the silence. I am finding over the past year or so, I want to talk, talk, talk. It's like all this stuff has been inside me for so long and now it wants to come spewing out as if there is just too much of it to hold back any longer. I guess that means I must be strong enough now to deal with it and move on. At least I hope I am.

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

:supportu::notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and Im a member of the Newbie Support Team, which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me or another team member a message and we'll do our best to help you out.

Im glad you've been able to share - I hope you get some relief from it. Well done for ending the silence - can be a really scary thing to do. I hope you settle in well here.

Take care,

Sara x

HI there,

Welcome to AS. We hope to get to know you too. We are glad that you found some kind of support. We hope this site is helpful to you.

Found

Hello :) welcome to the forums, I'm new here too :)

Welcome to AS. :)