Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Nervous

Velvet

Hi, I'm Sarah

I decided to join on a whim really, but I'm not so good at actually connecting with people.

I am 18, from South Africa, just finishing up my last year of school and as of January next year, I get to go to University and study English and psychology. I love creative writing, and hope to one daywrite a book. I've been trying to write my autobiography, for myself to gain some closure and I tend to ramble when I'm nervous.

Anyway, Hi.

Hey Sarah,

Welcome to After Silence. Everyone on here is really nice and supportive. It's nice knowing that we're not alone and that we can speak freely without feeling judged. I hope you get all the support you need.

See you around :)

Ash x

Aloha Sarah, Welcome.

I too am new here, and from one rambler to another, wish you well :butterfly:

Hello Sarah, and Welcome to AS. I ramble endlessly. :) I hope to get to know you.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Sarah welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I can understand being nervous, I was pretty nervous when I first joined as well, but I hope over time that you will feel at home here. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hey Sarah and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara too, except spelled differently.. :P and Im a member of the Newbie Support Team here at AfterSilence, which was set up to make sure new members settle in well. So if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out!

I study psychology at university - I find it fascinating.. I'm sure you will love it when you go :)

And yes - feel free to ramble.. there are plenty of us here that do it too!

Take good care,

Sara x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. Welcome to AS. I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

• 4 weeks later...

Joining on a whim? Always good! Welcome to AS. :)