Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

DaisyGirl

Ummm not sure what Im doing in here. I joined a while ago....thought I could finally just tell and just heal on my own. That plan didnt work out for me so much! Im just here to figure out if Im the only one that's having a hard time simply coping in life. I feel alone...I don't know what to do...who to trust...how to feel...nothin. Im hoping in AS i'll find resources and answers that I need.

Hi Daisygirl :wave:

Welcome to AS

My name is Cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at Aftersilence. I will be happy to help you settle in, if you have any problems or questions you send me or any member of the team a personal message.

It can be very difficult to do these things on your own. I have tried that way, didn't work out at all for me. AS to me is a place like no other, its so warm, and understanding! I really hope that it helps in your healing!

Look forward to seeing you around the board :hug:

Hugs and support

Cathy :flower:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi daisygirl welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I hope this site will help you feel like there really are people who understand what you are going through. We all have many struggles and we help each other get through those hard times. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

• 1 month later...

Welcome to AS. :)