My name is Katrina, Kat for short. I'm a survivor, and just looking for others like myself who are going through the aftermath of their situation.

I have some questions and am always looking to help others. So lots of love and support from me!! =]

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Hi there Kat,

Welcome to AS :) - I think you'll find alot of supportive people here who are going through what you are going through, and then hopefully you'll be able to support each other through this :hug: I think you've taken a very positive step by joining AS seeking others in your situation, so well done :)

Take gentle care, :flowers:

John

Hi Kat,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Hello and Welcome to After the Silence. This is a great site, the people here are kind and understanding and very sensitive to your needs. I hope you find all the support and encouragement that you are looking for here at AS. Feel Free to dicuss anything you need to, we are all good listeners.

Sincerely,

Roxy :kitty::wave::rasta::butterfly::aswelcomesu::autumn::candle:

Welcome to AS. :)