Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And A Mess

keeley

Hi K, I'm Sarah, I'm new too!

I'm 21 too so we've that in common as well lol

I've just moved home after an argument with my housemates so I'm trying to convince my bf to move in with me too ha! What you studying at uni?

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Keeley and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and Im a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or need any help then feel free to send me or another team member a message and we'll do our best to help you out.

Im in my second year of uni as well - I hate second year :lol: Soo much work compared to first year. What are you studying?

Sara x

Hi Keeley,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

• 1 month later...

Welcome to AS. :)