Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey... I Am New...

Hi...

I just want to take the moment to thank the creators of this site... I have to admit i signed up a while back ago, but was scared to post my story...

To be honest it still scares me, because i constantly think somehow he will find out...

Life is a scary road and yet in time joys and happiness will thrive... But until then i feel as if i am sooo alone...

I was raped when i was 18, and here i am now 22 and miserable...

I hope to join good friends out of this site, and find support.

Everyone here should know that you are all amazing and beautiful.

Think of yourselves as strong, and not weak, because in all of us there is strength!

AND THERE IS HOPE

<3

Bella

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Bella and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and Im a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems or need any help settling in then feel free to send me or another team member a message and we'll do our best to help you out.

It's ok - take your time and just do what you're comfortable with. Joining here can be overwhleming at first, but it can make a big difference to know you aren't alone and there are people here who understand and will listen to you and welcome you.

You are strong and amazing and beautiful as well :)

Take care

Sara x

Hi Bella,

Welcome to After Silence. :wave:

As is a reallllly supportive community, so make yourself at home.

Ashley

Hiya Bella! :aswelcomesu:

Welcome to AS!

• 3 weeks later...

:supportu::notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

HI there I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

:flowers:

Hi Bella,

Welcome to AS, I hope you find what your looking for and you did brillantly in taking the courage in writing that.

Your not alone you have loads of friends on here you just haven't met us all yet. But in time you will and we will be here for you.

Hope you have a good day.

Talk soon, LightStar.

:hug:

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to AS. :)