New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

...hi...

Hi, I'm Sara. I joined a while back, but I haven't had the guts to post until now. I've been in intensive treatment for nearly a year and a half, and it's time to stop pretending that it didn't happen.

I'm a writer and an obsessive knitter. I watch too much TV (mostly sci-fi), and I drink too much Diet Coke. I love thunderstorms and climbing trees, though not at the same time. I collect hippos. In the day time, I'm usually either at therapy or in bed. At night, you'll find me parked in front of the TV, watching sci-fi and knitting.

So, um, yeah. Hi.

Hi! :hi:

Glad you had the courage to post!

I'd love to knit, although in past attempts people have told me that I have 2 left hands! never mind!

looking forward to chatting :)

x

HEY! welcome to AS and congrats on your first post. (remember my first post) btw, i LOVE thunderstorms and i'm 22 and love climbing trees too! (haha...don't think i'll ever out grow that one.) can't wait to get to know you :)

Hi Sara,

I'm glad that you have posted:) How does it feel? It's a great big step!

If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a message:)

PS I love to collect a lot of things too:P

Mandy

Welcome to AS! :aswelcomesu:

• 1 month later...

Welcome to AS. :)