Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello...new,maybe Not So New? Guess I'm Just Here

Hello...

I'm 27, single mom of 3 daughters, 9,7,and 5.They are my world, only reason for being, for existing.sometimes I wonder if God sent them to me cus he knew I wouldnt stick around this life without them. He sure was right.been thru so much...but I love my babies. I feel like God helped me find this place, so many people, so many stories, similar and different from mine...yet I feel like I know u all, and feel like I want to help others, not sure if I could, I need help myself, guess deep down I'm in denial...little by little I guess I have no choice but to finally accept what happened 3 years ago, and hopefully "heal" for my daughters. this is a wonderful thing, this place, glad i found it. thanks :blush::unsure:

Hi Colorless12,

My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. My job is to make you feel at home, and answer any questions that you may have, so please feel free to send me a message.

I'm glad that you have found this site. I'm glad your kids have given you hope, and just remember that healing is possible:)

Mandy

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Colorless12,

My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. My job is to make you feel at home, and answer any questions that you may have, so please feel free to send me a message.

I'm glad that you have found this site. I'm glad your kids have given you hope, and just remember that healing is possible:)

Mandy

thank you Mandy...

Thanks everyone... :blush::candle:

• 1 month later...

Welcome to AS. :)