Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here, Saying Hello

Hey all,

My name is Anna. I am 40, mom to 6 (5 bio one adopted) and I am a singer/songwriter in my spare time. Strong believer in traditional Chinese Medicine, checking out Taoism...certified domestic violence counselor... Just checking out the board hoping to find a place to fit in and heal.

Edited by ClaustroPhoebe

Welcome to AS. :) Your name is so clever!

Get to know some of the Adult Survivors by clicking the link below. :flowers:

http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...c=54369&hl=

Welcome to After Silence Anna :wave:

Hello and Welcome to After the Silence. I hope you find your place here. You will get lots of support and encouragement here. I am so glad you found us here. The people here are kind and understanding and very sensitive to your needs. Please take good care of yourself and I just know you will find all that you are lookign for.

Sincerely,

Roxy :clap::kitty::aswelcomesu::cloud9::butterfly:

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Anna and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and Im a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in so if you have any questions or need any help then feel free to send me a message and I'll do what I can to help! :)

I like to sing as well - can't actually write songs though, respect to you for that :lol: Your work as a domestic violence counsellor must be really rewarding. You're in the right place, you'll fit in well here. And good luck with your healing :flowers:

Sara

Hi hun,

I also love your username, very cool! Welcome to AS. I hope we can be of support to you in your healing. Sounds like you've done a lot of positive work already!!!

Kia kaha wahine ma (stand strong, beautiful woman)

Rach