Marebito

Greetings...new To Site

Hello all. I should have opened up one of these forum accounts years ago, but that would require opening up emotionally just a smidge. :blush: A close friend told me it's like therapy minus the dollar an hour charge. I am hoping to cross a few more bridges in my healing because it has gotten in the way lately.

Welcome to AfterSilence :)

I'm glad that you like it here and I'm glad you're friend told you about this place :) this place is very supportive, I think really it works with therapy not inplace of it, like I find this place very supportive but still see a therapist, it gives me a different level of support so I'd still strong enourage you seeing one at one stage or another if you believe it would help.

I do look forward to seeing you here and I hope you find this place supportive :):hug:

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

:flowers: Hi its nice to meet you, welcome to AS :hi:

Welcome to AS. :)

:wave: Welcome to AS, Marebito :wave:

I'm sorry that you have a reason to be here, but it is a huge step in your healing...reaching out for support. Everyone is so kind and supportive here.

I look forward to knowing you,

Lawrence

Welcome to AS. Wishing you luck on your journey to recovery. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Welcome to AS

You can open up as much or as little as you want. Just do what makes you feel comfortable.

:flowers: