New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hello :)

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm not sure what I expect/hope to get out of this site, and to be honest I'm pretty nervous. I hope to get to know some of you well, and hope we can build each other up and help. :)

Welcome to AS. :)

:hi:

Welcome to AS. It's normal to be nervous, we found that just reading over the forums a bit and posting replies to topics we could relate to helped ease our anxieties a bit. AS is a great community and you'll find alot of great support here.

:aswelcomesu:

Hi Pinkpeony,

Welcome to Aftersilence. My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. If you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a message.

It's alright to be nervous:) Take your time, we're all here for you. I hope you find the support that you need.

Mandy

Welcome to After Silence Pinkpeony :wave:

wow, you guys are all so friendly! thanks for making me feel so safe, this place already has been a huge turning point in my life/recovery. xo!