Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Breaking My Silence..

Jaijai

Hi..

I'm a survivor of CSA, and some as an adult too. I recently broke my silence for the first time to my family, and in ways.. regret it. But, I hope here, to find understanding. Others who know what it's like.

Welcome to AS! I hope you find what you need here!

Hello, and welcome to AS. :)

Hi..

I'm a survivor of CSA, and some as an adult too. I recently broke my silence for the first time to my family, and in ways.. regret it. But, I hope here, to find understanding. Others who know what it's like.

I am also new. I've also experienced bad things. I understand. It's awful. Hope is a good word.

Aruna

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Jaijai and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or need any help then please feel free to send me a message and I'll do what I can to help you.

Im sorry for what you've been through but you've come to the right place to find understanding. There are so many people here who will understand at least part of what you cope with.

I hope you settle in well here

Sara

I am completely humbled...i cannot bring myself to even talk about it with my husband...let alone confront those who choose to look the other way.

you are very courageous...

Hope is definately a good word....

Hi and Welcome.

I understand as I have been where you are. I lost my family over disclosure. Still putting the pieces back together witht them. Keep fighting, keep moving forward and keep working on you. No regrets.

Take care of yourself.

Deb