Zoa9

Hi I Am New.. I Hope I Didn't Break Any Rules...

Hi my name is Zoa9. I am a new commer. :luck: I like surfing, playing guitar, writing poetry, and I like eating ice cream. Sorry I don't have much to report. my goal is to heal mentally and emotionally. so I've been doing yoga and meditating which both help out alot. sorry I don't have that much info. I guess I am a little lost on where to start.

:youcanheal: welcome, make yourself comfortable and when your ready you can share if you want.dont worry if it takes a little while,it did for me! :aswelcomesu: Edited by Brokn21

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Just take your time and have a look around. There are a lot of different forums to check out, and after you have posted 10 times you will be able to access our live chat if you want to.

There is no pressure to post if you aren't ready to. I am sorry for what has brought you here, but glad you found us.

:hi::)

Hello, and welcome to AS. :)

Welcome to AS :)

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Hi my name is Zoa9. I am a new commer. :luck: I like surfing, playing guitar, writing poetry, and I like eating ice cream. Sorry I don't have much to report. my goal is to heal mentally and emotionally. so I've been doing yoga and meditating which both help out alot. sorry I don't have that much info. I guess I am a little lost on where to start.

Hello, I'm also new. I'm sorry you need this place like me, but I support you.

Aruna

:supportu::notalone::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. Take all the time you need to look around and get familiar with how everything works. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome I hope you heal glade your hear I'm so sorry for your hurt

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new member settle in, so if you have any questions or problems feel free to send me a message and I'll do what I can to help.

You didnt break any rules, dont worry! And ice cream is good :P

I hope being a member of this site brings you closer to reaching your goal. I've always wanted to try out yoga.

Its ok to be unsure where to start - just take your time to look around, do some reading and then just post as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.

Take good care

Sara

Hi

Welcome..

I'm new also.

Take your time and glad to see you here.

Deb

hello!

i'm glad you found this site... it has helped me soo much!

I never thought of using yoga to heal from all this! such a good idea!