Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey

Hi I am 17 and new to the site. I don't really know how to start this whole thing. And to tell you the truth I am kinda scared to tell my story. I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions. Or anything that you think would be helpful.

Welcome to After Silence :hi:

There are many supportive people here and you are among friends, just take your time and allow yourself to get used to being here. There is no pressure to tell your story, or even to post. We are here to listen when you feel comfortable.

I am truly sorry for what has brought you here, but glad you found us! :flowers:

Take care,

Becky

Hi I am 17 and new to the site. I don't really know how to start this whole thing. And to tell you the truth I am kinda scared to tell my story. I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions. Or anything that you think would be helpful.

Hello I'm also new. I'm the opposite: I'm full of words, But not enough, or not the right, outlets.

Aruna

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hey bandgeek and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do what I can to help you out :)

It's ok, there's no pressure here. Just post as much or as little as you're comfortable with and you won't be judged. Read as much as you like and post as much as you like.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Bandgeek, I know we met in chat last night but I still wanted to take a moment to welcome you to AS :flowers: I really hope that you find all of the answers you are looking for here. It is never easy to tell your story, my only suggestion would be to write it out first if you are having trouble finding the words. That seemed to help me. I hope you are able to find your voice soon :bighug: Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS. :)