Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

:wave:

I'm 21, I just joined a couple of days ago. I love the idea of having a place to go where I can talk about what happened, if I'm ever ready for that. If not, then I still want to connect with other people who can understand. :flowers:

Hi. I'm new too. Also glad to have a place for understanding. HM

i am new too i joined a few days ago, i was hoping to connect with people who has been tho what i ve been tho, i will never be ready to talk to anyone about what happened but i kno for a fact i will be ready to talk to anyone on this site. ive lost all my friends over it and everything, ive got court and avo and everything but it seems to make me worse i am here for you if u ever need to talk : )

:wave:

I'm 21, I just joined a couple of days ago. I love the idea of having a place to go where I can talk about what happened, if I'm ever ready for that. If not, then I still want to connect with other people who can understand. :flowers:

Hello I'm also new.

Aruna

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Woodheartorchid and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to send me a message and I'll do whatever I can to help you out :)

Don't feel any pressure to share - just post what you feel comfortable with. You won't be judged and you will be listened to whatever you say. And you're in the right place to connect with people who understand.

:flowers:

Welcome to AS. :)

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi woodheartorchid welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I hope that one day you feel ready to tell your story, but if not that is totally cool too, we are all here to help each other and support each other through all the difficult things going on in our lives. So please feel free to talk about anything at all. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad