Hi Harley :):wave: Welcome to After Silence

Yeah, its okay to post here and anywhere else not password protected.

Theres a male only board, and you can ask a moderator for the password if youd like.

Ashley

Hi Harley,

Males certainly are allowed here at Aftersilence, infact I'm a male :) and also a Newbie Supporter so I'm here to help you get settled into AS and help you out in anyway I can with that :) It looks like when you registered you registered with a female account though, so to get you access to the Male only forums (there one forum here just for Males) we'll move your account across to a Male account :)

I look forward to seeing you here and please feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

okay yeah please move it to a male account, sorry :)

Hi Harley,

Males certainly are allowed here at Aftersilence, infact I'm a male :) and also a Newbie Supporter so I'm here to help you get settled into AS and help you out in anyway I can with that :) It looks like when you registered you registered with a female account though, so to get you access to the Male only forums (there one forum here just for Males) we'll move your account across to a Male account :)

I look forward to seeing you here and please feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

You need to change your profile to say Male Surivor, though, but other than that, Hello, and welcome to AS. :)

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Harely, welcome to AS :flowers: Of course it is ok for males to post here. I am glad that you have joined us. This is a wonderful site! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad