Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here And Unsure

Hello everyone. I tried an online posting site like this before, when I first realized I'd been molested...and it was so full of codewords and triggerwords, things you couldn't say. I didn't see any of that here...hope I didn't miss anything.

But I am terrified and alone, even though I have a boyfriend and a therapist. I haven't yet met anyone else who has been through what I'm going through...can't find any groups to join, or ways to connect. And I am skeptical about this, because of my other experience, but I am hoping this place is different.

Hope to hear from you...

Jessica

Hey Jessica, :hug:

I wanted to welcome you to After Silence and let you know that we are here for you anytime. I also wanted to let you know that the way things are done here is that if you have a triggering post, something that triggers you or you are unsure that may trigger others. Just mark it a **T** in your subtitle line of each of post. Or at the very top of a reply to a post, that just helps the reader know what they are getting in to is all.

Feel free though to read or to post as much as you would like, you're not alone.

:hug: :hug:

Donna =)

welcome to AS Jessica :hug: :hug: :hug:

~charlene~

I don't know exactly what you might be going through, but I'm new to this myself and very scared. Trusting others is so hard for me, but I'm hoping to find the support I need right now, right here. Just take your time and remember that this is your experience and no one else's. We're all here for you! :hug:

Hi Jessica this board is a great place to be. This is the most loving and non-judgemental group I have ever me. I hope you find peace and healing here as I have......................................Michelle