Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

hello,

I am 19 years old, female and i am from the uk. Not really too much to say except i like sports and i love hot weather!! =) I hope to meet some new people here who will understand me better than other people. I don't quite know whether you can call me a survivor yet but i hope that soon i will be.

Hi mizunderstoodx,

My name is Mandy and I'm apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. I'd like to welcome you here, and I can answer any questions you may have about the board, or if you just need a listening ear please feel free to drop me a personal message.

I'm not much of a hot weather fan! hehe! I love winter, as long it's not super windy:) I like snow! lol I'm up in Canada=)

Mandy

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi :)

Welcome to AS! You're from the UK, but love hot weather? hmm :P We haven't had a proper summer in years! We get a couple of days a year that people call a heatwave but that's it :lol:

You are a survivor - you're here. Thats a really big step.

I hope you settle in well here!

Take care :)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Is it raining where you are?

It's been raining all day here, me being a little bit dense went out without a coat and without an umbrella. Not good!

What sports do you play?

heya,

nope only rained once here in last 3 weeks lol. and that wasn't today. I play basketball and athletics and i do swimming. i travel with these teams and also do ice hockey and tennis for a bit of fun. so busy,busy,busy :wink:

do you do any sports?

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to As :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I think you will feel right at home here. I really enjoy sports too :). If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to seeing you around.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hello, and welcome to AS. :)

hi miz!

enjoyed speaking to you last nite. Welcome, you have all the support you need here.

take care

Sarbear x

Hey :flowers:

Welcome to AS! :hug:

Take good care!

Thank you all 4 ur replys.

Yeah mel i made it. i might have to have a word with whoever thought up the 11 post rule tho lol. It was a struggle but i made it. Good speaking to ya 2 sar. :)

Glad u enjoy sports too Sad. The reason i love them is coz i have issues with going to the gym lol. Too much like hard work :) Competitive sport is definately the way forward lol.

Thanx mel for letting me know about AS. Everyone seems so nice

see ya all around

:bighug::bighug: