Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am New To This.

I am new here and am not sure what to do. This seems cool, but I am very un-sure. Can someone explain what to do with this?? :hi::blush:
I am new here and am not sure what to do. This seems cool, but I am very un-sure. Can someone explain what to do with this?? :hi::blush:

Welcome, you write what you want, you ask questions or just need a hug you'll get it. Let us know what you need. It will be OK, you're safe here. Jen

Welcome. There is a lot you can do here, express you feelings, just read what others have to say until you feel comfortable. The is our site to feel safe, unashamed and loved. Feel welcome we are all here for support. and as it tates "Share Your Story" only when you are ready. There area different areas that you will find where you can post under different topics. There is alot of information under the Help screen that gives you a lot of information.

Hello, Kristian, and welcome to AS. :)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or problems then feel free to message me.

I'm glad you've found us, although sorry for what you've been through.

As to where to start or what to do - take your time and look around some of the forums to get comfortable with the site. I read for a good while before I posted anything (although everyone's different)

A good place to start posting is the Humour and Silliness forum, as this can help to make you more familiar with the site and some of the members, although just do what you feel comfortable with.

And post whatever you want - if you need to vent, want to share something or just ask for some support, it's all ok :)

I hope you get settled in here ok.

Take good care

Sara