Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

1st Time Here

LindaC

i have been doing an outpatient program for almost a year now. started dbt to help with the ptsd from the abuse. PLEASE delete if not appropriate. I read the rules and hope i stay within them.

I feel like the "ball" i have kept inside locked up tight has alot of cracks in it now. they are trying to help me but I'm alone ALOT. I just want a place to come where people MIGHT understand what I am going thru. I am so sorry if i am hurting anyone here. I don't want too. If i am please point me to where i can get more help. I'm kind of falling apart. I want to put the "ball" back in its place and ignore but know i won't get better til i deal. Am i making sense to anyone out there?

Hello Linda, and welcome to AS. :)

perfect sense. mine is a box with lots of cracks and holes. and being understood and not alone is worthe more than words can say. welcome to AS. safe hug for you if ok.

perfect sense. mine is a box with lots of cracks and holes. and being understood and not alone is worthe more than words can say. welcome to AS. safe hug for you if ok.

Thank you. I'm trying but hard night. I can't sleep for days but it will get better. I just need somewhere where people understand.

Thank you for letting me join. I will be back. Tonight is just a bad night. goodnight to you all and i hope things are ok and or better in the morning for you all.

Thank YOU!

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

The great thing about here is that it open 24/7 - it is very rare for there to no registered members on line - so you need never feel alone

best wishes

karen

What you're saying makes alot of sense :bighug: - I think so many people here at AS can relate to what you're saying and I certainly can relate to what you're saying and I hope that by being here it really helps you in your healing :bighug:

Take gentle care and I look forward to seeing you here :flowers:

John

:wave: Welcome, Linda :wave:

I empathize with your feelings of being alone .It is so difficult to share what we've been through to others in the real world, isn't it? It's so great that places like this exist. I hope you find the support that you're looking for. I look forward to knowing you.

take care,

Lawrence