New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

I'm Back

jillian57

Oh my gosh!! it's been since december 08 since i last logged in here! so many things in my life have changed!!! I have a beautiful son named matthew who arrived may 27 weighing 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 1/2 inches long!!! i'm hoping that some of the same ppl are on here that were on here before. I have missed you guys soooooo much. i've been a little busy lately with the baby but other than that things are going great! :hug: to all!

Welcome back, and congratulations! :)

:flowers: Aaaw, Jillian, its so good to see you back with us. I have often thought about you and how you are doing, Congratulations on the birth of your baby, I am sure he has brought a lot of love and healing into your life,

Welcome back, Paula :hug:

:flowers::hug:

awwwww hi sweety!!

so nice to see you back here with us. i also havnt been here for so long, nice to see some people i still know, including you!

congratulations hun on your beautiful baby boy! enjoy this precious time with him. a beautiful time in your life. Glad to see youre doing well and happy. sending you our love. NewHope & me xxxxx

Nax xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:flowers::hug: