Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Back

jillian57

Oh my gosh!! it's been since december 08 since i last logged in here! so many things in my life have changed!!! I have a beautiful son named matthew who arrived may 27 weighing 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 1/2 inches long!!! i'm hoping that some of the same ppl are on here that were on here before. I have missed you guys soooooo much. i've been a little busy lately with the baby but other than that things are going great! :hug: to all!

Welcome back, and congratulations! :)

:flowers: Aaaw, Jillian, its so good to see you back with us. I have often thought about you and how you are doing, Congratulations on the birth of your baby, I am sure he has brought a lot of love and healing into your life,

Welcome back, Paula :hug:

:flowers::hug:

awwwww hi sweety!!

so nice to see you back here with us. i also havnt been here for so long, nice to see some people i still know, including you!

congratulations hun on your beautiful baby boy! enjoy this precious time with him. a beautiful time in your life. Glad to see youre doing well and happy. sending you our love. NewHope & me xxxxx

Nax xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:flowers::hug: