Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

em10

hi all i have been a memeber for a long time but have not been on here for a very long time over a year, so i decided to post on here. first just to make sure its ok to come back.

I have not been in a great place over the last year and now im trying to sort it out and this post one of many steps that i am taking

so hi everyone.

Edited by em10

Hi Em10,

Welcome back :flowers: Of course it is ok to come back, Know matter how long you are away for, AS will always be here to welcome you back :hug: I am sorry that the last year has been rough for you. I hope that you will reach out to all the wonderful people here, and let us help you through your rough times. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hey em10,

It's always ok for anyone who has been here in the past to come back to AfterSilence :) I'm glad that you've come back, and I hope that by coming back here to AS it can help you further your healing :)

I look forward to seeing you here at AS :tealribbon:

John :flowers:

Hello, and welcome back to AS. :)