New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New And Alone

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say hello as I am new to the site. I'm feeling quite apprehensive about being on here as I am not really sure what to expect. I just feel so alone. It would be nice to speak to people who have had the same experiences as I have had and not be judged. I will share my story soon when I feel ready.

:aswelcomesu:

After Silence is such a supportive community. We dont judge, and we have all been through similar situations.

Hoping you find peace along your journey,

Ashley

Hello Soul, and welcome to AS. :)

Hi DamagedSoul :wave:

Welcome to AS

My name is Cathy, I am part of the newbie support team here at Aftersilence. I will be happy to help you settle in, if you have any problems or questions you can send me or any member of the team a personal message.

It can be hard when you first join the site, but take a look around for a while and I am sure you will see that it really can be great :) Don't push yourself to hard into sharing your story, because although it can be a great and impowering experienc e, it can also be very tough, so your right to leave it untill you feel ready.

Look forward to seeing you around the board :flower:

Hugs and Support

Cathy :hug:

• 2 weeks later...