Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here And Scared

nemesis

Hello Jocelyn, and welcome to AS. :)

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Jocelyn and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in here, so if you have any questions or problems feel free to send me or another team member a message and we'll do what we can to help you.

It's ok to be scared - if you are having trouble telling your story there's no need to rush - just do it in your own time, there's no pressure. If you're not comfortable with posting on the boards yet a good place to start is the Humour and Silliness forum as it gives you a place to get to know other members and your way around the board without sharing too much.

I hope you are able to post about your mixed emotions and I'm sure you'll get all the help you need and deserve here.

Take good care and I hope you settle in well soon

Sara

Hello and Welcome to After Silence :flowers::hi::aswelcomesu: I hope you find all the support and encouragement you are searching for here at AS. You will find the people here to be kind, understanding, and sensitive to your needs. I am so glad you decided to join us.

Sincerely,

Roxy :kitty::greet::rasta::comfort::butterfly: