Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Belated Introduction...

NiciCool

Hello all!

I realized I've been on this site for about a month now (off and on - more off than on until about a week ago) and I never introduced myself. I now it's not mandatory or anything, but now I feel quite rude for not doing so. :blush:

At any rate, I am NiciCool, but you can call me Nici, Nic, Nicole, "hey you", you know, whatever works. :) I am still trying to figure out my entire story - a little confused in many senses - so that may take some time.

I'm so glad to have found this site and hope I can help other people heal as much as I hope to heal myself. Actually, I think sometimes by helping others it naturally helps my own healing process...

Good wishes and good thoughts to all!

- Nici

hey you!

Welcome, even though it's a month later!

:lol: I couldn't resist!

Hi Nici :throb::wave:

My friend and I have been on this site for only about a month also and are finding it safe and helpful. Thank you so much for writing on the Secondary Board. I know that you will be able to help many and, hopefully, there will be people to support you as well. My friend is determined to heal and I am determined to stand with her every step of the way. Peach, love, and blessings to you. We will be watching your progress.... :youcanheal:

With a grateful heart, I am

Trustedfriend :throb::friends2::throb:

Thank you both for the warm welcome!

And a rather belated welcome to you and your friend as well, TrustedFriend. :) I give good thoughts and wishes to you both, and know your friend's and your determination will see her through.

RomanceRebel - :lol: thank you! Good wishes and thoughts to you as well!

- Nici (or, yes, hey you! :P)

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Nici, welcome to AS :flowers: I hope one day you are able to put all the pieces of your story together. I know how frustrating it is not have bits and pieces. I am glad that you have joined us. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hey Nici :)

A belated welcome to AS! I hope you manage to figure out your story and you get all the support you need here :)

As you've been around about a month, I guess you're probably not too confused about how the site works, but if you do need any help or have any questions, the offer is still there, feel free to message me or another member of the Newbie Support Team.

Take care :hug:

Sara

Hello Nici, and welcome to AS. :)