Sign in to follow this  
MadDad

Hello To All Of You

Hello everyone,

Here's a bit of background for the curious.

Both of my children were molested as well as my current wife. The victimization of my peeps has been ever present as long as I can remember. It really pissed me off. My wife and I collaberated on a book that is currently in limbo.

So, as a 41 year old retired investigator seeking a new career path, I decided to make a documentary about child molestation in a broad scope. My family of course is supporting this endeavor and are main characters, but I intended to speak with other victims of CSA. In our state, the only "domestic violence" support hotline does not serve the CSA community. I have repeatedly asked to speak with a supervisor regarding the issue to no avail.

Wow! That led me to seek other avenues and I wound up here. I hope that I can offer some assistance via our experiences as my wife and son are doing well and have healed beyond imagination.

I am concerned that the molesting community is so organized while the victim support systems seem very lacking.

Anyhow, keep up the good fight, all who have been victimized. I have seen the difficulties caused by integrating such horrible experiences into the complete person.

My best to all and I don't mind answering questions should you have any.

MadDad

Hello, and welcome to AS. :)

Hi,

I am a father to a victim of CSA as well. I found out less than 3 months ago - it has been/continues to be very hard in many ways. I'm short on words today, but I am glad your family is doing well.

M

Thanks A Little...,

You are going through a difficult period, If you wish to talk, I'm here for you!

First best piece of advice that I hated but was given often I offer to you;

Don't do anything stupid!!!

There is a forum specifically for vitims to relate their stories. Maybe as "secondaries" we should start one so the stories aren't all over the place. Kind of a one stop shop for those trying to figure out how to deal with the situation.

If you need to talk, you know where to find me,

Greg

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Hi Maddad, welcome to AS :flowers:

Take care,

Sad