Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New & Intro

Hello I'm Annbelle and new on this board. I was looking for a safe place to talk about my feelings, DID and past.

I'm 26 and was a few years ago diagnosed with DID however I have trouble accepting the diagnoses and my parts. Also accepting my parents might have abused me in some way ... I just can't I'm still loyal to them. Thats' why I registered.

I hope this doesn't sound lame...

Thanks

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi Annbelle and welcome to AS :)

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or need any help I would be happy to help you.

If you're struggling with DID the DID Support Thread might help - you'll find it in the Psychological Well-Being forum - I would put a link up here but there's something wrong with my internet and it won't let me!

It doesn't sound lame at all - I hope you find the support you need and deserve here.

Take good care

Sara

Hello Annbelle, and welcome to AS. :)

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Annbelle welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I look forward to seeing you around. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

:hug: :hug:

Sad