Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am Back

:hi: Hi all,

I was not here since ages and there was a good reason for that. I needed to change my T. as not everything was going like it should be......

I've found the perfect T for me now and we have sessions together since 5 months. It was a very hard time and first thing I had to do was - No Forum.

I missed all of you here soooooooo much. You all here gave me big support and new hope - but this step was something I needed to do on my own and just for me.

When I look back now - i can see a very deep valley behind me. I went through and am on the way to the top of the mountain called healing.

The way is still very long and even the top will just be a new beginning.

I am strong enough now to be back. So I would like to say Hello again and :loveas:

I hope, that I can give a bit of the support back to you - you gave me, when I was in need. And there is one message I would like to leave here for everybody.

When ever you think, that there is no way out and when ever you think you can't go on anymore - look back and see how far you are! Healing is possible. I never believed in that but now I DO!!! There is a way out and this way will bring you to a life full of colours and new hope.

:bighug: to all of you. I will see you around the board.

:greet: chance

:flowers:

Hi and welcome back

I am so glad to hear things are going well for you

karen

WB Chance. :)