Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another Newbie

Hi all,

I don't really know what to say. I'm just saying hi and letting people know that I'm here. I was introduced to After Silence by my very good friend, and the world's best supporter, Liz. She goes by the name Unbreakable on here. I don't really know what I want to get out of this. I don't know if I want to blurt out everything and really seek support or if I just want to communicate with other people that might know the kinds of feelings I'm feeling, the pains I have felt, and the issues I have. I guess we'll just see as time goes on.

Like I said, I really don't know what to say. So please don't mind if I don't say much.

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

You never need to say anything - unless you want to!! The choise is entirely yours - but there are lots

of good listeners here

best wishes

karen

Guest SaraElizabeth

Hi 4everstrong and welcome to AS :)

I love your username!

My name is Sara and I am a member of the Newbie Support Team which was set up to help new members settle in, so if you have any questions or need any help feel free to send me or another team member a message and we'll do what we can to help.

It's ok - you can say as much or as little as you like, there's no pressure. Just take your time to look around and get comfortable with the place and settle in, and just do what you feel comfortable doing.

I hope you settle in well

Take good care

Sara

Hello, and welcome to AS. :)